A PROPOS DE CE POSTE
Before the line enters into passenger operation, the OCC supervisor, as part of the project team and using the technical document provided by the system suppliers, will define the operation procedures and processes, and participate in establishing the training material and programs.
During train operation, the OCC supervisor is responsible for real time monitoring of all the activities on the line.
- Direct the team to realize the operation planning, to guarantee the safety and punctuality
- Manage OCC operators and on site agents, including job assignment, performance evaluation, training etc.
- Coordinate both internal and external maintenance activities.
- Write a daily logbook, collect operation information
- Participate in performance analysis, improve continuously the operation
- Make immediate and necessary actions when incidents happen
- Bachelor or above, engineering background
- At least 5 years working experience
- Have experience in metro OCC, or have experience in production management , project management
- Clear thinking, logical work method, respect procedures
- Good communication, capable of managing a team
- Resistance to pressure
- Be proactive
- Can work with 3 shifts, on weekends and holidays